- This event has passed.
Home Winemakers Classic
July 16 @ 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Join us in celebrating the 40th Annual Home Winemakers Classic!
This event originated in 1982 by the Dry Creek-Lokoya Volunteer Fire Department as an event to raise money for their volunteer efforts. In 2021, the Mt. Veeder Fire Safe Council took over the event. What better way to support the MVFSC and by extension, the Dry Creek-Lokoya Volunteer Fire Department?
40th Annual Home Winemakers Classic
Wines to Taste and Wines to Take Home!
While talented home winemakers will pour their unique blends at the Home Winemakers Classic, coveted wines from commercial wineries will grace the tables of the silent auction.
Come be enticed by the likes of:
- Harlan Estate’s 2013 The Maiden Red Blend – One 750ML bottle
- Silver Oak 2018 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon – 1.5L Magnum
- Chappellet Tour and Tasting at Pinnacle of Prichard Hill for 6 people and 1.5L 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Nickel and Nickel Tour and Tasting for 4 guests
- Hall Howell Mountain Cabernet Vertical (750 ml) 2013, 2014 and 2015
- …and many more fine vintages, tasting experiences, and curated gift items
Preview all auction lots at Silent Auction Pro – Online Bid Items – Grid ViewThe silent auction opens online at 5:00pm on July 9th and continues during the live event on July 16. Bid online or in person at the event, or both! Proceeds from the Home Winemakers Classic benefit Mt. Veeder Firesafe Council and its Neighbors in Need program.