- This event has passed.
Napa County Community Outreach Meeting
November 17, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
HOW TO WATCH OR LISTEN TO THE NAPA COUNTY COMMUNITY OUTREACH MEETING ON THE CALIFORNIA BOARD OF FORESTRY STATE MINIMUM FIRE SAFE REGULATIONS
To participate in the Napa County community outreach meeting, the public are invited to observe and address County Officials in-person, telephonically or electronically. Instructions for public participation are below:
PLEASE SEE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW FOR VIRTUAL/TELEPHONIC ATTENDANCE.
Napa County realizes that not all County residents have the same ways to stay engaged, so several alternatives are offered. Please watch or listen to the Napa County community outreach meeting in one of the following ways:
- Listen on your phone – via Zoom at 1-669-900-6833 Enter Meeting ID (840 4063 3173) once you have joined the meeting.
- Watch via the Internet – view the Live Stream via Zoom by https://www.zoom.us/join, then enter Meeting ID(840 4063 3173).
You may submit public comment as follows:
Please provide your name and the item on which you are commenting
Send your comment to the following email address: Engineering@countyofnapa.org. Please provide your name and indicate the agenda item upon which you are commenting. Emails received will not beread aloud but will still become part of the public record.
- Use the Zoom attendee link: https://countyofnapa.zoom.us/j/84040633173. Make sure the browser is up to date.
- Enter an email address and following naming convention: Item #, First Name Last Name (Ex:7A John Smith)
- When the meeting Chair calls for the item on which you wish to speak, click “raise hand.” Mute all other audiobefore speaking to avoid feedback.
- When called, please limit your remarks to three minutes. After the comment, your microphone will bemuted.
1. Call the Zoom phone number and enter the webinar ID: 1-669-900-6833 Enter Meeting ID 840-4063-3173
2. When the Chair calls for the item on which you wish to speak, press *9 to raise a hand. **Please note that phone numbers in their entirety will be visible online while speakers are speaking. **
If you have any questions,contact us via telephone at (707)-253-4417 or send an email to