- This event has passed.
St. Helena FSC Virtual Community Meeting
Did you miss the meeting?
Catch up on what you missed:
August 6 @ 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Please join us from the comfort and safety of your home for our first Virtual Community Meeting of the St. Helena Fire Safe Council on Thursday, August 6 at 4:00 pm.
The meeting is scheduled to last no more than one hour. The meeting will feature experts and professionals covering the following topics:
- Personal Preparedness
- Home Protection and Hardening
- Creating A Safe Zone Around Your House
- Government-Sponsored Programs for Risk Reduction
You’ll also be able to express your preferences of which projects we should prioritize if we are able to get grants to do some of this work.
Supporting Documents:Download presentation
St. Helena Fire Safe Council:
- Grant Showley
- Gail Showley
- Elaine Honig
- Christopher Thompson
- Norma Ferriz
- Alec Vidler
With input and support from:
- Diane Dillon, County Supervisor
- Alec Vidler, St. Helena Fire Department
- JC Greenberg, CalFire
- Christopher Thompson, President, Napa Communities Firewise Foundation (NCFF)
- Carol Rice, Forester
- Robert Gould, Ag Innovations
- Aimee Ryan, Ag Innovations