Information Meeting: ReCover CA Owner-Occupied Wildfire Mitigation Retrofits Program
March 15 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Hear from representatives from California Housing and Community Development and learn whether you may qualify for up to $50,000 for home hardening and defensible space.
In order to qualify, Napa County homeowners must:
- Have occupied the home as their primary residence at the time of the 2020 LNU or Glass fires, and currently. Rentals or second homes are not eligible.
- Be current on property and income taxes, and willing to provide documentation as outlined.
- Be a US Citizen or qualified alien.
- Priority is given to low and moderate-income households – those at or below 80% of area median income (for example, $106,700 for a four-person household).
- If you meet all of the criteria and want more info, visit this website and attend the meeting for more details.
Please share this information with anyone you know who might qualify!